How to generate Bank of Baroda ATMDebit card pin online by SmsNet Banking
You can now create your Debit Card PIN at whatever time whenever it might suit you at the closest Bank of Baroda Bank ATM, BOB Mobile application, Internet Banking or by calling Bank of Baroda Phone Banking.
Generating your Bank of Baroda Debit card PIN through an ATM:
You can create PIN for your Debit Card by going to any Bank of Baroda ATM. The well-ordered process is as given underneath:
Step 1: Insert your BOB Bank Debit Card at any BOB Bank ATM and select “Set PIN” Option on the screen. An enactment password is sent to your enrolled portable number on selecting this choice.
Step 2: On next screens, you will be incited to enter account details* (enlisted portable number, Date of Birth) and actuation password got on enrolled versatile number.
Step 3: On effective section of the above points of interest, you will be incited to set your craved PIN on the following screen.
The PIN for your Debit Card will be promptly changed to the new PIN set by you.
How to Generate Bank of Baroda Debit Card Pin in ATM:
1) First You can go to Nearest Bank of Baroda (BOB) ATM
2) Swipe Your ATM Card or Debit card
3) Select your language (Your Choice)
4) Click on Generate pin or Forget Pin
5) Enter your 14 Digit account number (ex. XXXX01000182XX)
6) Re-enter Your account number
7) Then, enter your Ten Digit Mobile number
8) Next, You can recieved One Time pass word (OTP)
9) Please enter your OTP on ATM Screen
10) Please click on Set New Pin
11) Enter 4 Digit pin Number (As per your Chioce)
12) Re enter your 4 Digit Pin Number
13) ATM Screen Reflecting, Successfully Change your Pin Number, Thank You for Using Bank of Baroda ATM
The system for OTP Generation and Rules:
The cardholder needs to enrol his portable number with us. i.e. OTP can be produced utilising the portable number enrolled with Bobcards (Same Mobile number Updated in Card profile) ONLY.
Cardholder needs to send the message from the enrolled portable to the numbers 5676798 or 09212738927 with the watchword “BOBC XXXX”; where XXXX is the last 4 digits of the card number For instance if the last 4 digits of Card number are 3005 then the SMS needs to resemble “BOBC 3005” (without the twofold quotes and one space after BOBC) OTP will be given to the versatile number and client needs to enter the OTP while utilizing the Card for IVR.
OTP created once should be utilised inside 4 hours and can be utilised for one exchange as it were. On the off chance that Customer needs to accomplish more than one exchange he may ask for one OTP and utilizations same and afterwards asks for OTP again to do other buys.
Bank of Baroda Debit Card Customer care number: 1800 102 44 55
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 22 33 44